A. Function of Student ID card
An ID card is used to enter the library, and borrow and return books.
B. Issuance of Student ID card for New Enrollees
- A student shall fill in the application form to issue a student ID card and submit it to the Student Affairs & Services Team or office of corresponding college. The ID card manufacturer makes the applied cards in turnkey way.
- There is no issuance fee for a new student ID card. (However, the application form shall be submitted within the designated period)
C. Reissuance due to loss and other reasons
- Procedures: Student ID card is issued and distributed by the Student Affairs & Services Team in following procedures.
- Reissuance fee(approximately 2,000 Won.
Fill in the issuance application To be issued immediately after application
(With revenue stamp attached)
By Student Affairs & Services Team.
* To buy the school revenue stamps, use a vending machine at the Student Affairs & Services Team.
- When it comes to changes in address or details in the certified copy of residence, the student must report such changes to the Administration Office of corresponding college.
- When you lose or find other's belonging in the campus, please go to a nearby gatehouse or the Student Service Team at the Students' Hall. (You may refer to the 'Community-Lost and Found' on the web page of the university)
- As the student ID card has various functions, please pay a close attention not to lose it.
* Responsible department: Student Affairs & Services Team (82-54-770-2048)